To meet the capacity of the biggest RTAX FPGAs ALDEC offers the solution consists of two boards stacked over one CQ352 footprint. Depends on the number of the resources used in the customer's design this solution allows the usage of the adaptor board in single or dual-stacked configuration. Thanks to its compact size and the full compatibility with the RTAX’s powering system the adapter can be assembled directly in RTAX’s place and supplied via CQ352 leads placed on the bottom side of the MB.
- Supported FPGA's:
- Can be used in single or dual stacked configuration
- On board FPGA: Up to 2x A3PE3000-2FG484i
- Capacity: up to 6 000 000 System Gates
- Adaptor size: 55mm x 55mm
- On board JTAG connector
- Supplied from target board via CQ352 leads
- Netlist Converter Support
2260 Corporate Circle
Henderson, NV 89074 USA
Tel: +1 702 990 4400
Fax: +1 702 990 4414
©2023 Aldec, Inc.
Printed version of site: support.aldec.com/en/products/emulation/rtax_rtsx_adaptor/rtax_s_sl/act_h4ki_cq352